Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Forgotten songs

I just discovered a bunch of old songs that I recorded hidden deep within the forgotten corners of my computer files. I totally forgot that I recorded most of these, so it's a really fun surprise to find that I made a bunch of stuff. I don't know why I never "finished" these and showed them to anyone.

These are all really raw and crappily made, but I think there's something good about them. I recorded these in my room with a cheap and tiny microphone using Audacity.


The Left 4 Dead covers I made for a project that never happened (yet??).





I mostly remember doing the L4D songs, but I barely remember making these.




I also attempted to record the "Clock Town" theme from "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" for a Videosong competition, but for whatever reason, all those files got totally jumbled up and confused. I have some of the screwed up files and video files, but I don't think they're worth hashing together.

I also seem to have begun recording the Wind Waker theme, but never finished it. I think I'll finish it and publish that later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment